- The Company collects and stores your personal details without disclosing them to any third parties and uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected.
- Personal identification information from users can be collected in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, when users visit the Website, register on the Website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Website.
- We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- We may collect non-personal information about users whenever they interact with the Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users’ means of connection to the Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised, and other similar information.
- The Company may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes: to improve customer service; to improve the Website; to personalise the user experience; to run a promotion, survey or other site feature; to send periodic emails; and other purposes.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information stored on the Website.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website, or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
- Users may find advertising or other content on the Website that link the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the website. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, which has links to the Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- By using the Website, you signify your acceptance of our policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Please note that IME Investments Limited reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.