- To enter our venue, you must confirm the full name of the person who made the booking. You may also be asked to confirm other contact details should we require them.
- Although no physical strength is needed for the experience, it is your responsibility to ensure you are fit to participate. You should not participate in any physical challenges if you are pregnant, prone to seizures, or have heart or respiratory problems.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to our venue if you appear in any way to be unfit for the forthcoming experience, or under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- In the event you bring fewer players to the experience than booked for, as long as there is a minimum of 2 players in a team, the price difference will not be refunded.
- In the event you bring more players to the experience than booked, with a maximum of 5 players in a team, the price difference can be settled upon arrival.
- It remains the responsibility of the person who made the booking to ensure that any additional players agree to these Terms and Conditions, sign the Consent Form and are in receipt of all relevant information relating to the booking.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your booking to ensure you get the most out of your experience. Any team member arriving later than 15 minutes after the starting time of the game will be denied entry. If none of the team members arrive within 15 minutes after the starting time, the entire game will be aborted. In such an event, the booking fee cannot be rescheduled or refunded.